Thu, 28 August 2014
Mark Nulty is joined by Ian Allen and Alan Satterlee of FantasyFootballWarehouse.com for a wide-ranging discussion heading into the last big weekend of the draft season.
· The Josh Gordon suspension and how it effects other receivers and tight ends.
· What to do with kickers in light of the Matt Prater suspension. Is the Denver situation worth rostering two kickers?
· The strategy of when to select a tight end.
· There are some sleeper kickers that you can steal late that have Top 5 potential.
· Does the Logan Mankins trade make the Doug Martin and other Bucs offensive players more viable?
· Is Tim Wright now a sleeper tight end?
· There are players were really highly regarded at the start of camp that are now being avoided.